Support the organization in planning and implementing the daily program for children in after-school care, is attentive and supervises children well, helps with meals and bathroom routines, safety and assists in maintaining a clean and orderly environment and building.
● Ensure the daily care of every child by following all NYS licensing regulations and implementing all New Beginnings standards.
● Help to maintain a fun and engaging classroom that is clean and organized.
● Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
● This position is primarily staffed from 3PM-6:30 PM, and primarily cares for school aged children.
● A High School diploma or equivalent
● Experience working in a licensed childcare facility preferred
● Coursework in early childhood education or child development preferred
● The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
● Flexible hours
● Must be at least 18 years of age
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com