Website New Beginnings
September Start Date
Support the Lead Teacher in planning and implementing the daily program for children, supervises the class when the Lead is out of the room, helps with meals and bathroom routines, safety and assists in maintaining a clean and orderly room and Center.
● Ensure the daily care of every child by following all NYS licensing regulations and implementing all New Beginnings standards.
● Help to maintain a fun and engaging classroom that is clean and organized.
● Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
● A High School diploma or equivalent
● Experience working in a licensed childcare facility preferred
● Coursework in early childhood education or child development preferred
● The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
● Flexibile hours
● Must be at least 18 years of age
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org